“Love Rain” depicts a 1970′s pure love and a love from the present day at the same time. It shows how the offsprings of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love.
Seo In Ha (Jang Geun Suk) and Kim Yoon Hee (Yoona), a art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be.
Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha’s son, Seo Joon (Jang Geun Suk) (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in with Kim Yoon Hee’s daughter, Kim Ha Na (Yoona), a cheerful and energetic girl who’s personality is different from her mother’s.
Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents?
Regina Carla “Rica” Bautista Peralejo-Bonifacio (née Peralejo) (b. March 7, 1981) is a Filipina actress, singer, and television host. She is a member of ABS-CBN‘s circle of homegrown talents collectively known as Star Magic. She studied Creative Writing at the Ateneo de Manila University
She studied at the School of the Holy Spirit in Quezon City, beginning her career in show business as a child actress in the ABS-CBNchildren’s variety show Ang TV. She eventually moved on to teen-oriented programs such as T.G.I.S. and Gimik. She worked with Agot Isidro in the horror series Oka Tokat. She starred in comedies such as Banyo Queen (with rapper Andrew E.) and action movies like Ex-Con. This was followed by her roles in “sexy” movies such as Balahibong Pusa, earning her the title “Bold Queen”. Peralejo became well known for her roles in horror movies such as Malikmata and it was because of these movies that the Philippine media alternately dubbed her “Horror Queen” and “Scream Queen”. She filmed a horror movie, Matakot Ka Sa Karma, shown at the 2006 Metro Manila Film Festival. Between making movies, Peralejo also appeared in television programs such as the sitcom Ok Fine Whatever and the weekly variety program ASAP. She was recently in the drama series Sa Piling Mo, and Pangarap na Bituin. Peralejo also has a singing career. In the late 1990s she released the album Ikaw Pa Rin At Ako. which produced the hit single “Fallin'”. She was also featured on the soundtrack of the movie Sa Huling Paghihintay, where she sang three songs: “Maghihintay Ako”, “Can We Just Stop And Talk A While” and “Bakit Mahal Kita”. Her current album is titled Bollywood Fever. Rica was currently one of the hosts ABS CBN‘s morning show Umagang Kay Ganda until early 2011. On March 1, 2010, she came aboard as a guest judge on Showtime.
She is married to Pastor Joseph “Joe” Bonifacio
- Caregiver as Karen (2008)
- Tiyanaks as Sheila (2007)
- Matakot Ka Sa Karma as Mariel (2006)
- Kutob as Erika (2005)
- Dilim (2005)
- Hari Ng Sablay as Venus (2005)
- Spirit Of The Glass as Kelly (2004)
- Malikmata as Sarah (2003)
- Hibla as Isabel (2002)
- Tatarin as Amanda (2001)
- Dos Ekis as Charisse (2001)
- Banyo Queen (2001)
- Buhay Kamao as Vilma (2001)
- Sa Huling Paghihintay as Geri (2001)
- Balahibong Pusa as Becky (2001)
- Ex-Con as mike (2000)
- Pera O Bayong Not Da TV (2000)
- Mula Sa Puso: The Movie as Trina (1999)
- It’s Cool Bulol as Pinky (1998)
- Silaw (1998)
- T.G.I.S.: The Movie (1997)
- Where The Girls Are (1996)
- Takot Ka Ba Sa Dilim (1996)
- Habang May Buhay (1995)
- Pulis Patola 2 (1995)
- Bocaue Pagoda Tragedy (1995)
- Eat All You Can (1994)
- LUNA AWARDS BEST ACTRESS FOR ‘HIBLA’
- STAR AWARDS FOR MOVIES BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS FOR ‘CAREGIVER’
- FAMAS AWARDS BEST ACTRESS FOR ‘HIBLA’
- MMFF BEST ACTRESS FOR ‘KUTOB’
- MMFF BEST ACTRESS FOR ‘SPIRIT OF THE GLASS’
- LUNA AWARDS BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS FOR ‘TATARIN’