No Min Woo as Lee Tae Ik
– Oh Jae Moo Tae Ik I (Child)
Hwang Jung Eum as Jang Man Ok
Park Ki Woong as Won Kang Hwi
Broadcast period: 2012-Oct-22
Air time: Monday 12:30
In this version, Lee Tae Ik (No Min Woo) plays a top star who enters into a fake engagement with aspiring reporter Jang Man Ok (Hwang Jung Eum), while idol star Won Kang Hwi (Park Ki Woong) steps in as the third leg of that love triangle.
Lee Tae Ik became an idol in order to gain back the house where he had lived with his late parents. Can Lee Tae Ik regain “Full House” ? And what about these three’s future in love…?
Lee Min Ho as Choi Young
Kim Hee Sun as Yoo Eun Soo
Yoo Oh Sung as Ki Cheol
Lee Philip as Jang Bin
Ryu Duk Hwan as King Gong Min
Park Se Young as Princess Nogook
This drama shows the love between a warrior from the Goryeo Period and a female doctor from the present day, their love transcending time and space.
Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) is a 33-year old plastic surgeon in the year 2012. She was originally a general surgeon, but quickly found that it was an overworked, under-paid profession and jumped ship to plastic surgery. Her dream is to someday open her own practice. But one day, Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) kidnaps her and takes her back to the Goryeo era because needing her medical skills. Their love story spans centuries but also warring beliefs. He gave up on love to be an unflinching warrior.
Jang Dong Gun as Kim Do Jin
Kim Ha Neul as Seo Yi Soo
Kim Soo Ro as Im Tae San
Kim Min Jong as Choi Yoon
Lee Jong Hyuk as Lee Jung Rok
Yoon Se Ah as Hong Se Ra
“Gentleman’s Dignity” depicts the romantic relationship between Kim Do-Jin (Jang Dong-Gun), an architect with a scathing tongue, and strict high school teacher Song Yi-Soo (Kim Ha-Neul), who moonlights as an umpire at amateur baseball games.
Starring Jang Geun Suk
Jun-su is a popular but rebellious 19-year-old. One day, his parents give him an ultimatum, leaving him alone in the house to rehabilitate his life. He doesn’t mind the independence until a six-month-old baby Wooram is delivered to his doorstep. He has no choice but to care for Wooram and attend to his demand for breast milk. Where can he find a nanny?
I was so amazed about the Pinoy Mountaineers, Ofcourse! One of the member Is my Idol Ms. Rica Peralejo. Here’s their pictures In Mt. Kinabalu.
They look very excited yah?
It is so hard doing this but these guys are very optimistic. I knew that they also having a hard time during the travel but hey! they really did a good job! I read Rica’s blog and she said that she almost vomited during the hike.
This is my favorite picture of Mt. Kinabalu, What an awesome God’s creature. Here’s another one.
And now at last! Pinoy Mountaineers and Rica really did a good job! after having a hard time during the hike. About 4,095 above sea level as you can see in the picture. I really enjoyed the pics with the Mountaineers, Congratulations to all of you who joined the hike in Mt. Kinabalu. It was a great experience of you.
The whole group of Pinoy Mountaineers, They got their award certificate from Kinabalu Park. CONGRATULATIONS!
Hiking has also helped me develop immediacy in reviewing mistakes and I want share some of what I realized during this climb, just in case you’re thinking of going as well, and it’s your first time.
- Hire a porter if you must. I think it didn’t do me any good to carry all of my things on the first day. My first 6 kilometers already got me so tired that, well at least this is what I think, I wasn’t able to recover quickly enough for the assault the next day.
- Ascend slowly!!! I think my biggest mistake for this trip is to even try trekking as fast as Farah. I had never been on any mountain higher than almost 3000 meters above sea level before this, and the summit of Kinabalu is at 4095! I should have walked slowly in the beginning to lessen the shock of altitude gain and thinning air.
- Try to research thin and light, but warm/thermal fabric, for your hiking clothes. It can get crazy cold, BUT you don’t want your protection from it to be heavy and weighing in your backpack or your body! (You can also bring warming oil. I brough my Johnson’s one when we were doing the assault.)
- Waterproof everything! It always rains in the afternoon, our guide said. I was super wet when I got to Laban Rata and they take a longer time to dry because it was cold.
- Bring knee support. Pure ascent is not a joke, and logically so, neither is the descent!
- If you’re married: BRING YOUR SPOUSE. Do not do this without your wife/husband. I left Joe in Manila because he can’t join on the dates of the climb and still pushing thru with the trip is my worst mistake. Every step I made only reminded me of him. Every bad feeling encountered, I wanted to hold his hand and take a comforting look from him. When I reached the summit, I wanted to hug him and share the experience with no one else but him. I will never, ever do this again without Joseph. I’m telling you, make the right choice of climbing this glorious mountain with your spouse.
- Not married yet? BRING GREAT AND ENCOURAGING FRIENDS! They will surely matter at times when you feel like giving up!
Comments are surely appreciated.
Source: Lee Minho’s Facebook Fan Page.